This unit will train the participant with the knowledge and skills required to perform a rescue from live low voltage (LV) electrical switchboard equipment.
This unit applies to any worker who may need to work in or around live low voltage electrical equipment.
Specific licensing requirements may relating to this competency, including requirements for refresher training. Information should be obtained from the relevant national/state/territory Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authority or the Electrical Safety Regulator in your state or Teritory.
Students who successfully complete both the theoretical and practical assessment components of this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment for:
- UETTDRRF06 - Perform rescue from a live LV panel
Initial Course Information
This course is delivered by Face to Face mode and requires the following:
- Completion of pre-course online learning which takes approximately 3-4 hours
- Completion of face to face practical assessment which takes approximately 2 hours
Prerequisites: HLTAID001 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Special Requirements - Note you will be required to complete at least 2 minutes of CPR on an adult mannequin on the floor and at least 2 minutes CPR on an infant mannequin. This is a physical activity. If you are unable to kneel on the floor for at least two minutes and complete the CPR component you will not be able to complete this unit. Please ensure you wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the activities.
- All learning material for this unit is provided via in class and all equipment is provided for the practical assessments.
For further information regarding the terms and conditions of your enrolment please click here to read the student handbook
A learner undertaking this course will require a specific skill level in Language, Literacy and Numeracy.
The course has been assessed as requiring the following Australian Core Skills Framework levels:
- Learning - Level 2
- Reading - Level 2
- Writing - Level 2
- Oral Communication - Level 1
- Numeracy - Level 0
For further information regarding these levels click here or to arrange a test to verify if you have the appropriate skills to complete the course please contact our LLN officer via our contact page or via telephone on (03) 9017 5590.
Cost: Should you require UETTDRRF06 - Perform rescue from a live LV panel and HLTAID001 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation we offer a special price of only
UETTDRRF06 - Perform rescue from a live LV panel: $55.00
Should you require UETTDRRF06 - Perform rescue from a live LV panel and HLTAID001 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation we offer a special price of only: $100.00