Our goal is to provide you with quality first aid and WHS training that is relevant and memorable.
A practical, hands-on approach to training in an enjoyable and relaxed environment ensures that can be confident that you can apply your new skills.
The training team have a wealth of professional experience and a passion for building the skills of our students to take them well beyond the books and into real-world.
Choose to make a booking from our scheduled public first aid courses or enquire about customised training to suit the needs of your organisation.
1SDO courses can be delivered on site during the day, evening or weekend and nationally recognised, comply with industry training frameworks and utilise the latest equipment.
Pop in for a coffee to chat about your all of your first aid needs including kits and event medical coverage or you can call us on 03 90175590
Stop the Presses - Important News!!
We all need to be mindful of the new circulating COVID19 virus.
We are now taking the following precautions for your safety.
- We ensure any person who has had a potential exposure to remove themselves immediately from the training venue.
- We provide hand sanitizer and encourage students and staff to use it frequently
- Encourage students and staff to wash their hands frequently with soap and water
- Ensure every student uses either a face shield or bag/valve mask during CPR
- We use isopropyl wipes to clean the face and chest of mannikin between students and replace the lungs at the end of each day
- Students are to wear gloves during all practical sessions
- We wipe over the surface of the AED with isopropyl alcohol at the end of each class
- We discard any triangular bandages, dressings or other class consumables at the end of the course that may have become contaminated
- We advise all students to maintain a 1 metre separation from each other
Friday 20th March
RSA course 1:00 pm... BOOK NOW!!!